About Reimbursement

  • A+

If your visit is supported by TMSE, you will have to give us the following items/information to get the reimbursement: invoice, itinerary, payment records, boarding passes ID card copy (including passport, exit-entry permit for travelling to from HK Macao etc.) bank information fill in the following registration form.


TMSE Financial Information Registration Form for Overseas Experts

Account Name

Account Name



Bank Name

Bank Address

Swift Code


Routing Number


Tip: If you have a European bank account, fill in IBAN.

If you have a Canadian bank account, fill in Swift Code provide CC code.

If you have a US bank account, fill in Routing Number Swift code.

If you have an Australian bank account, fill in BSB.